Sunday, January 9, 2011

My Buddy Brent

Brent

A year or so ago, I asked (*told*) Brent’s mom that I want to photograph him in front of their house at Christmas.  Brent is all about the Christmas lights.  He spends all of November setting everything up.  What you see here is only a portion of his total lighting extravaganza.  We got together a couple days after Christmas and made this photo happen.

Brent’s passion brightens up their entire neighborhood.  It lights up the heart of everyone who sees his display on their busy country road.  And it puts a big smile on the face of his goofball-photographer-friend.

Brent had a life-threatening illness quite a few years ago now. Thanks be to God, a miracle spared him.

I love this kid.  I love the whole family....if they didn’t know it before……well…..I guess they know it now.

~+++~

No comments: