Thursday, May 20, 2010

She loves me, She loves me not...

Untitled

When I originally posted this image, I posted it as "Untitled". I know - total cop out. I was about to leave town on assignment and wanted to get something posted before I hit the road. My mind was blank. I was tired and brain dead.

The next day, my friend Hindsfeet commented that it could be called, "He loves me, he loves me not..." What a brilliant idea. With her permission, I retitled this post, with a little tweek. I changed the "He" to "She".

Thanks, H. It couldn't be more perfect.

~*~+~*~


5 comments:

Wander to the Wayside said...

Interesting shot of one of my favorite flowers! My echinacea reseeded last year and there are a gazillion babies this year. They just started blooming this week, and I must say they are awesome!

Dan said...

Hey W2W,
Didn't know the name of the flowers (typical guy), but I knew that I liked them. They're really quite amazing with that big "dome" in the middle ... just that is quite remarkable if one looks close...

Always great to hear from you. I hope all is well in GA.

Hindsfeet said...

Hmmmmm...untitled, huh? How bout, "He loves me, He loves me not"...

(In this case it ends on a high note ; ) )

Dan said...

Good choice, H.

Dawn said...

Wonderful vibrant colors. Hooray for winter's end!