Sunday, November 29, 2009

I Can Feel Them



I have had the good fortune of being on assignment in more than twenty countries. I have loved each and every experience. Mostly the people. I love my job most days and I know everyone cannot say that -- it has changed me and shaped me. And no single assignment has impacted me more than my recent trip to Indonesia. I love being in situations that feed me culturally and creatively. Indonesia did that like no other. Indonesia and her people are part of me now.

I can feel them.

+++

3 comments:

Hindsfeet said...

Great collage, Dan...It seems to me a noble aim to lead an enviable life, enviable for the right reasons...What a blessing to be able to put a checkmark in THAT box....

Good for you, Dan; may God continue to make His face shine upon you so you can continue reflecting it back to us in your work. (Numbers 6:24-26)

Joy said...

Dan, what is it about the Indonesians that has impacted you so?

Dan Denardo said...

Joy, their grace, contentment, approachability, and generosity are second to none (in my humble opinion).