Saturday, March 28, 2009

The Sky is the Limit

TheSky

There are more than 12,000 homeless children in Jamaica. These six children (and many others), by the grace of God, found their way to the City of Refuge. They are learning, growing, and thriving. Make no mistake, these are amazing kids. In many ways they now seem no different than your children or mine. The City of Refuge is breaking the chain of despair and is growing future leaders. They carry the colors of their country. The sky is their limit.

(Re-posted by request  - D2)

3 comments:

Andy Richards said...

Lots of food for thought here, Dan. My wife and I like to give to these types of organizations. We will put this one on our list.

I attended your workshop in Midland today, and we spoke briefly afterward about my Blog and Website. I don't see an e-mail link here, so I hope the "linkback" feature on my Blog Avatar works and you can get there from here. There is a link to the website from there. I would love to hear from you.

PAOLA said...

Dan , my friend, you achieve to touch the deepest point of my soul, always taking the special place of those who most need love.
And I believe in you, your art and your talent has no limits.

Dan Denardo said...

Paola, you are too kind. I appreciate your kind words and support more than you know.