Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas Colors

_DSC3741 copy

Since my third installment of "Seeing" is not quite ready for prime-time, I decided to buy a little time by sharing this snap with you. Besides, my limited brain power will not allow me to be too serious more than two days in a row.

If I'm not mistaken, today is the 12th day of Christmas. What better way to celebrate, than share this noggin that only a mother could love. I don't know his mother, but I'll bet she is disturbed delighted with his Christmas spirit!

3 comments:

Javier said...

hahaha i bet she's more than delighted! Great pic!

Have a nice day!

Jay said...

Is it weird that I notice the one section of his hair that is blonde, maybe even a bit more than the part that is green?

I'm strange, I know. :)

Dan Denardo said...

Strange is good, Jay! I've never been into "goin with the flow".